COVID-19 IgG/IgM Rapid Test
TRUSTline COVID-19 IgG/IgM Rapid Test
The TRUSTline COVID-19 IgG/IgM Rapid Test is a lateral flow immunoassay for the detection of anti-SARS-CoV-2 IgG and IgM antibodies in human serum, plasma or whole blood. It is intended to be used by healthcare professionals as an aid in the diagnosis of infection with SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus.
- Whole blood specimen allows testing at point-of-care, saving crucial time.
- Results in 10 minutes allow doctors to take immediate action.
- 96.9% sensitivity, 99.4% specificity (vs. PCR-confirmed specimens)
- Complementary to PCR by removing false negatives caused by specimen collection issue
- Compatible with Rapid Test Reader (RTR-1)
- Test kits can be used and stored in a wide range of temperatures
Each kit contains:
- Individually sealed foil pouches containing:
- One cassette device.
- One desiccant
- Detection buffer (REF SB-R0180, 3 mL/bottle)
- Capillary tubes
- One package insert (instruction for use)