HEV IgG/IgM Rapid TestOrder Now
OnSite HEV IgG/IgM Rapid Test
The OnSite HEV IgG/IgM Rapid Test is a lateral flow chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection and differentiation of antibodies (IgG and IgM) to Hepatitis E virus (HEV) in human serum, plasma or whole blood.
This product features:
A lateral flow chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of IgM antibodies to hepatitis E virus (HAV) in human serum, plasma and whole blood.
- Single test for identifying acute infection and protective immunity by detecting and differentiating IgG and IgM anti-HEV.
- Indicates protective immunity by detecting HAV IgG titers ?70 mIU/mL.
- High confidence as it is traceable to the 2nd WHO International Standard for HEV, and IgM is in agreement with market leading ELISA test: Sensitivity: 94.8%; Specificity: 96.7%.
- Flexible specimen types including serum, plasma, or whole blood which allows testing at any time without special specimen preparation.
- Small sample volume (5 µL) enables multiple testing on the same specimen without having to re-draw the patient.
- Initial patient care action can begin during the patient’s visit as test results are available in 15 minutes.
- Easily transported, and can be stored for 24 months, 2-30 °C.
Each kit contains:
- Individually sealed foil pouches containing:
- One cassette device
- One desiccant
10 ?L capillary pipettes
Sample diluent (REF SB-R0096, 5 mL/bottle)
- One package insert (instruction for use)