HSV-1 IgG/IgM Rapid TestOrder Now
OnSite HSV-1 IgG/IgM Rapid Test
The OnSite HSV-1 IgG/IgM Rapid Test is a lateral flow chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection and differentiation of antibodies (IgG and IgM) to herpes simplex virus 1 (HSV-1) in human serum, plasma or whole blood.
- Type-specific detection by utilizing glycoprotein G1.
- Single test that detects and differentiates IgG and IgM anti-HSV-1.
- High confidence as test is in agreement with market leading ELISA test: 90.7% IgG; 85.0% IgM.
- Flexible specimen types including serum, plasma, or whole blood which allows testing at any time without special specimen preparation.
- Small sample volume (10 µL) enables multiple testing on the same specimen without having to re-draw the patient.
- Initial treatment action can begin during the patient’s visit as test results are available in 10 minutes.
- Easily transported, and can be stored for 24 months, 2-30 °C.
Each kit contains:
- Individually sealed foil pouches containing:
- One cassette device
- One desiccant
- Capillary tubes (10 µL)
- Sample Diluent (REF SB-R0203, 5 mL/bottle)
- One package insert (instruction for use)