Influenza A/B Rapid Test (strip)Order Now
OnSite Influenza A/B Rapid Test (strip)
The OnSite Influenza A/B Rapid Test is a lateral flow immunoassay for the qualitative detection and differentiation of Influenza A virus, including H5N1 and H1N1, and Influenza B virus in nasal/throat/nasopharyngeal swab or nasopharyngeal aspirate/wash specimens.
- Single test that reliably detects the most common types of influenza – type A and B virus, including H1N1 (swine flu) and H5N1 (bird flu).
- High quality CE marked and approved for sale in Europe.
- Comfortable and durable with a small, soft swab tip that is ideal for use with children.
- Initial patient care action can begin during patient’s visit as results are available within 10 minutes.
Each kit contains:
- Individually sealed foil pouches containing:
- One cassette device
- One desiccant
- Sample extraction tubes, each containing 0.3 mL of extraction buffer
- Sterile swabs, each sealed in a plastic-paper pouch
- One package insert (instruction for use)