RF Rapid TestOrder Now
OnSite RF Rapid Test
The OnSite RF Rapid Test is a lateral flow immunoassay for the qualitative detection of all subtypes of rheumatoid factor (RF) in human serum, plasma or whole blood at a sensitivity of 8 IU/ml.
- Rapid test to make RF detection simpler and quicker than Latex
- Detects RF levels as low as 8 IU/mL
- Detects all RF isotypes including IgM, IgG, and IgA
- Simple procedure minimizes risk of operator error – no sample preparation required.
- The results are ready in 10 minutes, which increases diagnostic efficiency.
- The least complicated RF test- can be performed in any setting by any health care provider with simple training
- Rapid test format allows room temperature shipping and storage.
Each kit contains:
- Individually sealed foil pouches containing:
- One cassette device
- One desiccant
- Capillary tubes (5 µL)
- Sample Diluent ( REF SB-R0310, 5 mL/bottle )
- One package insert (instruction for use)