Typhoid IgG/IgM Rapid TestOrder Now
OnSite Typhoid IgG/IgM Rapid Test
The OnSite Typhoid IgG/IgM2.0 Rapid Test is a lateral flow immunoassay for the qualitative detection and differentiation of IgG and IgM anti-Salmonella typhi (S. typhi) and paratyphi in human serum or plasma.
- Utilizes O antigen and H antigen from both Typhi and Paratyphi serovars to maximize sensitivity
- Differentiates between IgG and IgM to determine stage of infection
- One step procedure minimizes operator error due to sample preparation
- Test result within 15 minutes allows medical professionals to take immediate action
- High level of reproducibility
- Test kits can be used and stored in a wide range of temperatures
Each kit contains:
- Individually sealed foil pouches containing:
- One cassette device.
- One desiccant
- Plastic droppers
- Sample Diluent (1 bottle, 5 mL)
- One package insert (instruction for use)